February 20, 2018

Weinert Wedding ...and Reception

As I mentioned, the bride and groom asked that we not take photos during the ceremony.

So I took one of the church after it was over.  :)

Owen loved all the flower petals on the floor and picked some up and filled his pockets.  He also took some to Aunt Angie.  Later, during clean up, my Mom made a game out of it for all the kids to see who could pick up the most! ha. 

The reception was downstairs, so we headed down there to join the fun.

The kids hung out in the luncheon room.

...while we waited for the Bride and Groom to make their entrance.

They took some photos in between, so we had time to sit and talk.

Soon the food was served.

Then the cake, cupcakes and brownies.

Owen sat with Aunt Julie for a while.

Then showed all his cars to a stranger. 

His cars also watched him eat his cupcake.

Then he watched Cars,the movie, with Kenzie. (the Bride, Corrie's Daughter) 

Owen also used Aunt Angie as a tablet dock. 

Being together with extended family that we don't see often, we took a lot of photos.  

Uncle Orv has been doing this my whole life! :) 

I snapped one of my Mom with her siblings and parents.

And with Uncle Orv and Aunt Rita.

My Mom and her sister (Mother of the groom) and brother.

We also took a selfie or two!  ha.

And, of course, I talked the Bride and Groom, Daniel and Corrie, into letting me take one of them!

1 comment: