March 16, 2017

Mommy Son Date(s)

I'd been telling Cooper that I would take him on a 'date' sometime and he kept reminding me about it. Ha. So one evening when I needed to run some errands, he got to come along so we could go for coffee while we were out. 

And since I had a coupon for a free donut, Coop got one of those two.  A fun treat and time spent together.

I didn't plan to have a second 'date' within the week, but on Saturday I needed to run to Hobby Lobby.  Miles asked to go along, so we made a date of it! :)  We hit up McDonalds for coffee (me), ice cream and a soda (both a rare treat for him!).

Another fun treat and fun time.  $3 dates are the best! ha.

I'm suspicious Owen knows his turn in next...  He was trying to drag me out the door the other day for no reason.  

Actually, I think he's ready to play outside.  But we just got 4.5 inches of snow again this week!
I didn't wish for it this time, but I won't say that I haven't enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment