August 12, 2016

Owen's First Haircut

Owen's hair wasn't too out of control.  It actually had a few cute little curls that would happen if he was out in the humidity.  But, they fell straight as soon as we returned to air conditioning.  Mostly it was just uneven since it had never been trimmed.  That, and he doesn't have much hair in front, so a haircut was "Mullet Prevention". 

Since I'm a barber, the unevenness was the part the bugged me the most.
One day while he was leisurely enjoying breakfast...

I grabbed my tools...

And went for it.

Owen didn't cry or grab at his hair, he just closed his eyes and put up with it.  Ha. 

It didn't take long...

And he was pretty relaxed by the time I finished.  Which was only 4 minutes and 48 seconds, Miles videoed the entire thing. :)  Miles also gets credit for these photos.

The finished product: Not too short, but evened up.

And I can still intentionally get it to look curly when it's wet.

I had trouble finding an "after" from the front...
But it doesn't look much different anyway, boy needs to grow some hair up there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment