August 17, 2013

Two is Fun, Four is a Blast

While Derek went to practice music at church with their parents, Ethan and Malachi came over to play. We spent a lot of time in the backyard showing them around.

Since I didn't have a phone then, I had the good camera out. I had fun remembering what quality photos look like.  And I even had the settings wrong so these turned out grainy... better than a phone photo though.  Cooper:

Miles: 

Ethan:

Malachi:

Malachi is the adventurous type.

It's always more fun with him around!

Cooper likes to ride his bike around the yard.
Riding in the grass takes concentration.

And with boys, there is always bug hunting.
We found fireflies...

And a roly poly or two... 

I wanted a picture of all four boys.

And eventually got one.

And then they were off and running again.

Checking everything out.

Soon we went inside where I then entertained them with electronics devices.

And fed them popcorn.

A fun evening!

1 comment:

  1. What a great flat backyard! What an awesome playset too!

    ReplyDelete