August 23, 2013

To My Rescue

During the time I didn't have a phone, I took Derek's phone with me when I headed to practice music at church.  I didn't get there because the car broke down on me... Thankfully Derek heard the iPod go off when I sent him a message on it. (We don't have a home phone) I should have taken a picture from the front of the car, since the problem was the tie rod came off and the front wheels were facing different directions!

My boys loaded up and came to my rescue!
Because of the tires pointing different directions, we had to just call the tow truck.

So quite a bit of time passed by the time Derek got to me, we called and waited on the tow truck, then got things settled at the mechanic and were ready to head home... in one car.

And since I wasn't going to make it to practice by then...
We went for ice cream at a place with a blinking clown nose!

We have since picked up our repaired car and all is well and running smoothly again.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment