March 19, 2013

We're Here... Inside

Is it spring yet?
We thought it was coming but we're still  having winter here in central Illinois!
That means we're a bit locked up indoors.
He did this to himself... I promise!

It's a stretch to find things to keep us entertained.
 He also did this to himself...I promise!

 And since we don't go out much, it's not necessary to wear pants.
Even when using window markers on the big door?
Construction workers across the street beware.

Once in a while when I feel a little stir crazy, Derek keeps the boys and lets me go walk around the mall all alone.  It's actually my favorite hobby - shopping & "me" time.  I don't have a big budget, but that's part of the fun... the thrill of the bargain hunt.  I scored these shoes for $1.08 after tax.  Successful trip.

The boys have enough toys, they should never run out of things to do.

But... pretending to be a dog is something else to do.

And playing the banjo in jammies... a must to cure winter time blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment