March 13, 2013

He's My Brother


Cooper has loved Miles since before we knew he was Miles.

He knew he had a buddy from the moment they first met.
(Yes, that is a tear rolling off of my nose.)

Cooper enjoys his role of big brother and does it well.

Although it took a little longer than Cooper had hoped though for Miles to start interacting.

He's always been affectionate to his little brother.

And Miles has always adored his big brother in return.

They're two peas in a pod.

Even when I do some crazy things to them and ask for a photo op.

They always love photo ops.  :)

Which is good, because I love photos.

Photos kind of help when I have moments that I just want to freeze
things into my brain and remember them just they way they are forever.

...back to brothers.  These two like to be silly together.

They love life.

 They love each other. 

  They're brothers.

4 comments:

  1. Love looking back at the boys growing up!! Cute - cute - so stink'in cute!!

    Bruce always says the best gift you can give a child is a sibling!! I would say your post proves that is true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post totally blesses me!!! I love brothers loving brothers!

    ReplyDelete