January 31, 2013

Cold Stone Birthday

Cooper's Birthday is Saturday so his free Cold Stone ice cream coupon came to my email already.  We took advantage of it over the weekend and headed around the corner, that's how close Cold Stone is.  I had Cooper stop outside for a picture... His eyes were kind of closed so I asked him to try again.

But then he got distracted by something behind me.

Buffalo Wild Wings, maybe?

When I got his attention back he gave me this look.
...Good enough. 

We headed inside where Cooper checked out his options.

He wanted mint, so I had him taste a sample.

That was it, no more tasting or deliberation needed.  He loves mint ice cream. 

The rest of us got chocolate to share.

Daddy ate some of the Birthday boy's too.  And we took some of it home for the next day.

Happy early birthday to Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. OMW... LOVE how Miles is cupping your face with his cubby little hand in that pic!

    ReplyDelete