October 5, 2012

Preparation Celebration

Derek and I went out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary.
(Photo by Cooper)

"Grandma" Pam watched the boys for us so we also enjoyed coffee after dinner.
I meant to take a picture of Pam with the boys and forgot...


And now all four of us are off to visit my sister, Anna, and her husband in Oahu, Hawaii!

Our flight left Peoria early this morning and we'll spend ten days in paradise.  Two and half of which we'll leave our boys with Aunt Anna and hop to Kauai for an official 10th Anniversary Celebration.  I'll probably post a little while we're gone, but I'm not promising anything.  :)  After nearly five years of posting almost daily, I think I've earned a vacation from blogging.  Ha.  Although it might feel like a part of me is missing and I'll end up back here updating you on our beach and sun excursions.  Stay tuned to find out. I will of course post random photos to facebook and Instagram if you are a follower there.

Aloha!

2 comments: