June 9, 2012

Collection

Today's post is a random assortment of phone photos of what we've been up to.

My boys found ways to entertain themselves as we unpacked.

Boxes make great toys!

And the construction next door makes for great entertainment too.

Watching all that work must have worn Miles out.

Actually, he looks forward to nap time every day.

 And while Miles was napping one afternoon, Cooper helped me make cookies.

Then they both taste tested them.

On a rainy day, Miles found a towel and tried to dry the raindrops of the outside of the window...from the inside.  It kept him busy for quite a while!

During snack time I second guessed myself.
Perhaps I should have just skipped the popcorn and given Miles a bowl of m&m's?

I have to watch this guy.
I left the room one day and came back to find he'd finished off my coffee!

It's starting to sink in how far we live from family now.
We're thankful for technology...like FaceTime.
Miles and Jonah 'talking' on a video chat:

Cooper was proud to be wearing a belt:

And popsicles on the balcony are a favorite in the afternoon.

And bath time to wrap it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment