May 29, 2012

Too Busy?

I'm slowly but surely getting our apartment unpacked and put together.
The kitchen is done and I went grocery shopping so we're finally functioning more 'normal'.

But let me back up and catch you up just a little.  The second weekend in May was Derek's brother, Trey's, high school graduation.  So I left my boys in Wichita and drove to Kansas City and picked up Derek, who brought the train from Illinois.  The next morning we went to sign papers for our house closing and then drove back to Wichita for Trey's graduation that evening.  Whew... In all that there was still a little time to be goofy.  I've been calling Miles the "Class Clown" since he seems to enjoy making people laugh with his antics.  At Mom's he came out with a swim diaper on his head.  "Hi, Grandma"!

Goofy Boy!

3 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is beautiful. Has to be fun to have all new cabinets and appliances. Love the new table too. IKEA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuddos for getting your kitchen all set up!!

    ReplyDelete