April 20, 2012

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!
A little late.  Since things were so busy for a while, I scheduled my blog ahead quite a ways so I wouldn't have to worry about posting.  So my posts are a little behind current events.  But we'll catch you up soon!  You can also see a few pictures on my sister Mandy and Angie's blogs of things we've done with them while we've been in Wichita.  All the boy cousins got plaid shorts from Grandma to wear for Easter.  But since they'd been taking turn passing a fever/sickness around, they weren't ever all dressed in them at the same time.  My boys ready to go to church:

We went to church with my parents at New Foundation
...where they had a brunch and then service.

And then we went out back for an Easter Egg Hunt.

 Ready?

Go get 'em!  Cooper had fun collecting eggs.

He did have a slight melt down when the handle broke off of his basket.
Thanks to one of the teens for helping him in his crisis.

Miles did pretty good too.

And it got even more fun when he realized there was candy in the eggs!

...and we ended the day with plenty of eggs/candy!

Fun, fun, fun...  Happy Easter!

Thank you, Jesus, for your sacrifice on the cross...so that we can be saved from our sins and celebrate Your resurrection from the dead!  "He is not here, He is risen!"

1 comment:

  1. That first pic is so sweet!

    Also - thought you were Mom in that third pic... I think it's the hair!

    ReplyDelete