April 29, 2012

Birthday

On Easter, Derek's family came to my parent's house to have cake in celebration of my Birthday. We also called Derek and video chatted so he could join the fun.

He watched me blow out the candles.. thankfully Mom only put five on there.

Then we hung around having fun.
The Grandpas played with Dragon Spinners with the kids.

Then on my actual birthday a couple days later,
my sister Angie hosted dinner since Mom was out of town.

Jaedyn picked out this balloon for me. Thanks, Jaedyn!

Miles fell asleep and when Jonah noticed he went to his room
and brought Miles his blanket and pillow pet... so sweet!

The kids played outside too.

This bunch of cousins have a lot of fun together!

There was some dress up too.

And Miles played with Jaedyn's dolls... don't tell Derek! :)

1 comment:

  1. My heart melted a little bit when I saw the picture of Jonah giving Miles his pillow pet and blankie.. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete