September 27, 2010

Mleynek Moments - Aloha Anna I


I promised pictures of our week... so I'm going to do a Mleynek Moments series.
Mostly for my own sanity. :) And since we were together to see Anna before she moved to Hawaii, this series will be called, "Aloha Anna".

We planned on being in Wichita Wednesday through Sunday to see Anna & Jared.
And were so excited that Thursday ended up being the day that Angie (who I forgot to mention went 7 days past her due date with two of her babies and 4 days with the other) went into labor three days early.
So we spent some time at Mom's with the Rouse kids.

They had fun cuddling Miles:

Grandpa Secor also came for a couple days.
So he got to meet Miles too:

Aunt Mona came by to meet Miles and spend some time too:

Then Aunt Anna arrived!

And Uncle Jared too:

When Uncle Drew got home from work he met Miles for the first time too:

Miles got lots of snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment