July 1, 2009

One Size Fits All



We were getting ready to run some errands and I asked Cooper to get his shoes.
I know he's only 16 months old (until tomorrow) but we've been working on this! :)
And he's getting really good at following directions.
But nine times out of ten he comes back with rain boots, dress shoes or MINE.

It cracked me up this time when he came down the hallway with mine on correctly!

They did give him a little trouble once he hit the stairs though.

But let me tell you, when it comes to shoes, he's pretty determined!

Shout out to Angie, Mandy and Karma for standing in line and getting me some Old Navy flip flops for $1 when I wasn't willing!! Thanks, girls!!

9 comments:

  1. Progress is good! I love Old Navy flip flops and I wasn't willing to stand in line either!!

    Cooper, you're a dreamboat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing Cooper has in common with Jaedyn! I never know what Jaedyn will come out in either. Only they usually belong to her and don't match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun.:) He is such a funny and adorable kid! I love to see the adventures he brings about everyday. Kids are such a blessing from God!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a good mommy...already teaching him to follow directions! I think though, that at 2 they seem to forget everything they learned and you have to start over... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed that he had them on correctly!! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE his face in the first picture. Such a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. However, when you have six kids, occasionally one of the kids will make it out of the house with the 'non-preferred shoes' actually ON theit feet. Once we got to church and Karlee had NO shoes on. And David and I always said we wouldn't ever have kids that ___________ (fill in the blank with your own ideas), and we have eaten our words more than once!! :) Parenting is never dull!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris has enjoyed pointing out $1 flip flops at other stores, and there is no mob to get them. (I'm convinced they aren't as cute!)

    ReplyDelete