July 9, 2009

My Little Table

If you remember back a week in my posts I mentioned that Derek's family stopped on the way to Iowa and dropped of some things for Cooper. This little table was one of the items:


Cooper has used it for snack time and coloring.
Of course, sometimes he mistakes his colors for snacks and nibbles on them too.


And of course my busy little guy is coming up with new ways to use it too!


When its turned over it rocks!


Cooper has lots of fun this way too. Thanks, Grandma Debbie!

4 comments:

  1. That's a very cool table! I like how it can also be a rocking toy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find a table like that for Ashleigh and Alexander - any idea on the brand or what it's called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gramma Pam has one of those too. Keely loved it when she was littler. He needs Jaedyn to come ride it with him.

    ReplyDelete