May 2, 2009

Visit From the Rouses


My sister and her family are visiting this weekend!
They're spending all day today with Ronnie's family but we're glad they get to stay with us.

They drove up last night... and since it was Jaedyn's birthday, we had some gifts waiting for her!
Cooper had been taking good care of them all afternoon!





She dug right in!


A doll!


Cooper liked the balloon he helped pick out:


Then we had cake balls! Cooper was glad Aunt Angie saved him this one!


I also had a little surprise for the boys that I'd found at the Dollar Tree (for $1.07 - Jade!)


Buzz and Woody with parachutes!!


This will be fun!


Uncle Derek helped them:


They actually worked pretty good until they got all tangled. :)



Cousins getting ready for bed:


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the one of all of them - such great expressions from all of them. I also love the one of the boys standing int he kitchen! Cooper looks so grown up standing there with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my - I love that last picture! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture of the 4 of them. How do you get him to smile-- Isaiah deliberately stops smiling when I pull out the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine Cooper "watching over" the presents! That last picture is so cute. Cousins are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the last picture of them all together...such cuties!

    ReplyDelete