May 8, 2009

Random & Goofy Cooper



Here are just some random shots of Cooper in all his silliness to brighten your Friday!


He stands or walks around with his hands behind his back often.. not sure why!


Told you - silly!



Watching for birdies and doggies... he does this A LOT!



"Seriously, you're taking more pictures of me.. I'm not even doing anything."



Cooper has had a runny nose. Sorry if this grosses you out.


But I think it's funny when he makes this face... he does it when his nose is runny.


Happy Friday!


5 comments:

  1. he is such a funny kid...BTW, I love boogery shots, just part of being a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Seriously..." picture is my favorite - you captured that look perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--he's getting cuter by the day. And how is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the "I'm trying to keep the snot from running into my mouth" face. I think that makes him wonderful. Most boys seem to like the snot in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete