May 15, 2009

Mother's Day



On Mother's Day we went to church at Cornerstone with Derek's family.
They had the kids give out flowers to the mom's.


Drew actually kept the prettiest one back.. and took Cooper to get it for me!


After church we went to lunch with Derek's family.
Cooper practiced driving while we waited for everyone to get to the restaurant:


Eating lunch:




We went to my parent's after lunch but didn't think to take any pictures.
Well pictures without ducks in them... this is what the kids and Grandma were doing:


Oh, and someone got these shots of the GUYS having a nice Mother's Day:





I am so blessed to be Cooper's Mommy! And thankful that Derek works so very hard to make it possible for me to stay home with Cooper full time! I love it so much!


It's VERY rewarding!



2 comments:

  1. Amy! I just thought of the day you thanked Derek for your opportunity to be an at home Mommy! I'm amazed at your post today! What a blessed Mommy, Daddy, and Cooper!!

    ReplyDelete