March 23, 2009

"Cooper" Sign

Derek's brother, Drew...


...made this sign for Cooper for Christmas.



We finally got it hung! Cooper helped.



Thank You, Uncle Drew!!


I also found monkey hooks! I've been watching for a year!
Cooper helped here too:


I want Cooper to hang his jackets on them...


He would rather take them off!! :)


I found this night light too. I'd been watching for one, and was excited to find a monkey one!
Who knew the dollar ($2.50) section at Target is where I'd hit the jackpot!


6 comments:

  1. Love the mosaic...does Drew give lessons? I've been wanting to do a mosaic project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool room Cooper has! Love the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew did a good job! Target's dollar bin is where I always find great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm super impressed Drew made that sign. So cool!

    ReplyDelete