August 14, 2008

Apple Certification

You might remember a week about mid July that Derek went to Orlando, Florida for training. (Cooper & I spent the week in Wichita) While Derek was there he took a class and then a test for Final Cut Pro. He scored REALLY well on the test! Better than his teacher had!! :)
His certificate arrived in the mail.

The official Apple Certified editor:


We're very proud of him!

He's also listed on the Apple web site!

Cooper is saying, "Congratulations, Daddy!"



3 comments:

  1. I think Derek deserves a trip to Wichita this week end to celebrate! I'll thaw out the steaks!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic news! Both of my kids just bought Apples. Does Derek know the rule about always being available to help family? If not, you can fill him in. I'm sure he's caught on over the years, watching you give haircuts!

    ReplyDelete