July 26, 2008

A recap of an evening at play...


Cooper & Daddy playing with the kitty:


Wait...were did she go?


She decided to sit across the room!


Cooper & Daddy wrestling:


And doing this trick. (I'm not sure what to call it!) Cooper thinks it's funny because it scares mommy!


Daddy tickling Cooper... Cooper is laughing... but I think Derek's face is SCARY!! :)


The kitty is back and showing interesting in playing again:


She tolerating him...but she's not happy about it!


Cooper & Daddy have so much fun together!


We love time with Daddy!



3 comments:

  1. Cooper will be able to take Daddy any day now at wrestling. Watch out Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new layout!

    That trick would scare me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog featuring "Daddy and Cooper". Derek had those kind of nights too with Dale, just not documented as well!

    ReplyDelete