May 7, 2008

Shopping & Shower

Yesterday, Angie and I spent the day running errands and shopping. But... we're bad bloggers and both forgot our cameras... so no pictures of that! We had fun though, dragging all our kids in and out of about five different stores. We even had a picnic in the Mall parking lot. Thanks for packing us a lunch, Angie!

The babies all did well and Jake only spilled a little of his "Sonic Happy Hour" slush in his lap trying to find the cherry! :)

We're going to try to go to the zoo tomorrow if it's not raining...we'll be good and take our cameras! It will be Cooper's first trip to the zoo!


Last night Derek's mom, Debbie, had an open house/shower for us.



Cooper wore his new flip flops for the first time, they didn't last long, but how yummy (for you, Paula!) are these little feet?!?


He made a friend too... this is a little girl named Reagan. She's adorable! She is only four days younger than Cooper. She's on the small side and he on the large. She pretty much makes him look like a monster! :)


Okay... too much typing... I guess I'm trying to make up for my lack of pictures! I'll try to do better for my faithful blog readers, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't get enough of those cute little flip-flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little feet are YUMMY! There will come a day when those precious baby boy feet become big boy feet and you suddenly say, "Gross" - Do something with those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooper sure looks huge there! How much does he weigh these days?
    You must make "whole milk" not skim!!

    ReplyDelete