May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jaedyn!

Today is my niece, Jaedyn's, first birthday! One year ago Angie was calling me every little bit, starting at 5:30am, to update me on the progress of her labor! Yes, Angie was the one calling... she made labor look too easy! Now that I've given birth myself, I know it is not that easy! :)
I'll never forget the call just before I got to work that day... it was Angie saying,
"You have a niece!"

Meeting Aunt Amy:



The Birthday Girl:








Cooper wishing Jaedyn a Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday, Jaedyn!

4 comments:

  1. She had hairbows from birth!! How fun...I love being an aunt, wish mine were closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper is so thoughtful for his age...what a great cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaedyn says thank you Cooper :)

    It was so fun to get to say "You have a niece!" Your post is so sweet... Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go Cooper!!
    That is too cute!
    Adorable pics of Jaedyn too.

    ReplyDelete