November 28, 2007

Holiday House

It took us a few days... but we've got our house decorated for Christmas! I look forward to it so much every year. Derek is a bit of a scrooge about it sometimes... (probably cause I make him do all the hard stuff!) but he always likes the way the house looks when it's done. And again this year he said it looks like a "Holiday House". (He thinks I go a bit overboard...he has no idea! I've just begun my collection!) He also dreads Christmas music as much as I look forward to it!

I'm giving him a hard time... he's a good sport about it... he even let me crank up Kenny G's Holiday Album (Miracles) while I decorated. :)

7 comments:

  1. Is he to thank for the beautiful pictures? Your holidays could be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks beautiful...
    In a few short years you will begin to notice that the bottom of your tree will be highly decorated, while the upper branches will be bare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks beautiful! I get so many ideas from your blog. I love how you photograph things! It does look like a magazine spread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy, by next year little hands will be reaching for anything under 2 feet high! Especially those pretty candles!

    ReplyDelete