May 7, 2007

Long Post ~ Busy Weekend!

Although I was in Wichita for the weekend... Derek stayed home this time. He had his friend Isaiah staying with him. He'll get to meet Jaedyn when we go to Wichita next weekend... yes... this time for graduation.

Here are a few more pictures of my niece Jaedyn... :)




Jaedyn was a very busy little girl! We took her all over the place. Including her first trip to Wal-Mart! (To buy paint for the new Rouse House!) :)




Jaedyn with her big brothers, Josiah & Jacob:




The Rouse's also moved into their new house this weekend! They boys helped pack up their toys:


And were excited to see Papa bring a "Big Truck"!



I also got to spend a little time with my Nephew Ethan, who is growing and smiling a lot now!



Mom & Dad have new puppies too:


Joe & Jake LOVE them!




I also stopped by Derek's sister, Mallory's, birthday party for a while on Saturday night. They were having a water fight when I arrived!


It was a super busy weekend! But I even managed to fit in a few haircuts... before trying to outrun the storms to get home!! We ended up moving the church service to the church basement because the tornado sirens where going off! No pictures of those events though... sorry! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a busy but really fun weekend! Jaedyn is a doll, and Ethan is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete