July 19, 2018

New Landscaping

Our new house has some 'Professional Landscaping' out front.

Thankfully, it has a lot of perennials, since I don't have a green thumb, this should help them maintain themselves somewhat. 

And a hosta garden, those are pretty self sufficient, right? 

There are some really fun plants.

I just need to figure out what they are.

And which ones are weeds.

Some are obvious to me...


And I guess if I like something, it can stay even if it is a weed?  ha.

No one has lived in the house since winter, so everything has come up on its own.  So that gives me hope that I won't have a lot to do to keep it up.

And the solar powered lights are really fun.

Very pretty at dusk.

I'm enjoying having some nice came-with-the-place landscaping.

And some pretty flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment