February 23, 2018

Weinert Wedding - Louisville Slugger Museum (Part Two)

There is a gigantic baseball bat outside of the Louisville Slugger Museum. 

We wanted to go out front and take a photo with it.  Miles walked by it and immediately ran as far away as he could get!

I tried to get him to come over and stand by it for a photo.

I really, really tried.

But try as I might...

He was terrified to stand under this thing!

So we took our family photo without him.  Ha.  Really, we're so far away that you probably wouldn't have noticed unless I told you.  Which I just did.

I'm not sure if Miles has a fear of heights, but apparently if you do, looking up at something tall is just as bad as being up high.  I'm pretty sure that's what happened, Miles looked up and got a 'funny feeling' in his belly, then didn't want near this big bat!  We had to walk past it to go back inside though.  Cooper 'convinced' Miles to walk close to it...

Then the little goofball hugged it!  Without looking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment