January 13, 2018

Christmas Look - Purple Eyes

You might remember a while back that Owen hit his head on my face a gave me a slight bruise.  Well, he did it again!  This time his head hit right at the corner of my eye leaving a pea size bump.  It happened right before bed, and I woke up like this!
It was also right before we were headed to Wichita for Christmas.  So, I decided I'd just be sporting a new look...  purple-ish eyeshadow.

Not a color I typically wear, but with my eyes open, it was hardly noticeable.

And I was able to pretty much match my eyes!

Good thing Owen is a cute little helper wrapping things up before our trip.

And even writing gift tags.

He also loves to help with laundry, but that day tried to climb into a laundry basket and it tipped up and hit him in the face.   Thankfully, his didn't leave a bruise! 

Next week on the blog:
Kansas Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment