August 18, 2017

Day Two: Realization

Day two of school!  Cooper and Miles were excited to head out for another day of school.

But this was the exact moment Owen realized he doesn't get to go with them. 

The plan we're trying out, is to have Derek drop the boys off at school on his way to work each morning.  So instead of three boys waving goodbye to Daddy, it was Owen and I waving goodbye to the rest of our family.

This will take some getting used to!  After they left, I gave Owen a pop tart and let him watch tv, he was just fine then.   Though later he acted a little tired and not sure what to do.  So he laid in a laundry basket with his binkies. 😏

We'll all adjust!  Although on day two I kept thinking about how I'm not sure I want to get used to the big boys being gone so much. 😢  We made it to pick up time and went to get 'em!

But on to other things for now!  Since school has started, I think I'll go back in time and catch you up on some of the fun we had this summer that I haven't posted yet.  So, stay tuned for a "Summing Up Summer" series! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment