August 17, 2017

Day One: At Completion

While the big boys were at their first day of school, Owen and I did some laundry then went grocery shopping.  Which made the day go by SUPER fast!  Especially since they have an hour early dismissal for the first two weeks, making 2:30pm pick up time.  We headed to pick them up and a line was already forming.

And 2:30 is totally nap time at our house... 

I got Owen out and we walked though the cafeteria and collected our boys!  Thumbs up for a great first day at school!  Cooper said he was "exhausted from being out all day" and apparently Miles got lost after lunch, but he's a little fuzzy on the details! 😂

I guess I need to stock up on after-school-snacks.  They were starving! 

Cooper's teacher posted this photo to an app that will be used for communication all year.  
(I love this, as you can imagine, since I'm kind of fond of social media 😏)

I know these boys will do great in school, but honestly, the transition part is what makes me nervous.  I'm so glad they had a great first day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment