April 25, 2017

Bass Pro Easter Bunny

We don't do this every year, but once in a while we decide to hit up our local BPS when the Easter Bunny is there.  And, you know, it's a good excuse for my guys to shop their favorite store.  And Cooper was loaded with Birthday BPS gift cards!

Which is good.  It gave him something to do while I stood in line to see the big EB.  The line was looooooong.  And this was after I'd been waiting a while and had turned the corner.

We debated even staying and waiting.  But I stood in line while the boys shopped and ran around.

And by the time they'd done some shopping... 

Sometimes with little hands in little pockets...😍


And looked at the fish...

We (and by we, I mean, me.) were almost to the front of the line.

So we made our acquaintances and got ready for the photo.

Owen smiled!

Twice!

But the BPS lady couldn't get the camera to work. 😞

So she asked them to sit down again.  I thought, "Owen was cool with this, I'll set him on the bunny's lap this time.".   Nope.  Owen was not cool with this.  He cried.  Then I set him back on Cooper's lap and he was never to smile again.

Until we were done and playing on the boats.

He wants to upgrade to a speed boat.  πŸ˜Š

Cooper had picked out a new tackle box to spend some of his gift cards on.  And some candy.  Because it's very strategically placed. Ha.

He made his transaction.

And finally, we all headed home! 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The final photo from BPS and the big EB. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment