February 16, 2017

18 Months

Shortly after Christmas, Owen had his 18 month well child visit. 
I tried to get him to hold still for a photo...

I kind of got one after I snapped my fingers to get him to look...
because he was trying to snap too!

He really just wanted off the table to play with his cars.

He had plenty of time while we waited for the doctor.

He also looked out the window.

Drove his cars on the window sill.

And up and down all the walls.

We got all finished up, he checked out well and is very average in weight and height.  Then we headed back to Daddy's office to pick up the big brothers.  Owen loved the buck mounts in the entry way of the Outdoor Sportsman Group office.

And once we got to Daddy's office, Owen got to touch Daddy's deer skulls (European Mounts) too.

But he wanted to stop to see the bucks again on the way out.

We finally made it home, where I worked on putting away Christmas decoration.  Such a bittersweet time. 😊😢🎄



No comments:

Post a Comment