October 11, 2016

Dentist, Office Nap, Coffee Day

I had a little "me time" recently...  a dentist appointment! :)  So I ran the boys over to Derek's office, which is five minutes away, and Owen fell asleep on the way over.  He stayed asleep when we carried him in, so we laid him down.

On Derek's standing desk mat!  ha.  He slept the whole time I was gone, which wasn't long since the dentist's office is three minutes back toward home. 

He woke up shortly after I got back.

So he got to spend a couple minutes with Daddy (while awake) before we left.

It was National Coffee Day, so we stopped at Dunkin' Donuts (three minutes past home and out of our way, ha.) for $.66 coffee on the way home! And one was free with my app.  Happy Coffee Day to us! :) #startthemyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment