September 3, 2015

Hi

Oh, hey!  We're here.  And we're busy! :)  I didn't mean to neglect you, but things have piled on top of me a bit, including starting an online-part-time-job again.  For the last couple of weeks I've been doing customer service for a company that sells personalized glassware on Etsy. It's a great opportunity to make some extra income while staying at home, it just takes up my computer time that would normally spent updating my blog...   I've already used more words than normal, sorry Dad, I seem to have left my routine of "One sentence, picture, another sentence, another picture... ".  :)  So lets get back to normal with a little update. 

The boys have still been enjoying their baby brother.
Who I fear is going to outgrow their laps all too soon!

 Big News: Derek won another Telly Award!
I'm so proud of his talent as an editor and his work ethic as an employee.
He's earned far more than a trophy in my book... but he actually got his own statue this time.

We recently counted down days...

And, what??

We loaded up for another road trip.  This time we had a van to load a LOT of stuff in.
We were going to Kansas for Derek to set up some tree stands and trail cameras for a hunt he'll do for Bowhunter TV there in November... so there was lots of extra hunting paraphernalia along for the ride.

But it was a pretty quiet ride since the van has an entertainment system.

And we left late in the day, so most were sleepy too.

More posts of this trip coming soon!
...or whenever I get to it! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment