January 26, 2015

The Aftermath...

We stayed in Wichita for a couple days after Christmas.
The boys woke up in the mornings at G'ma Debbie's and immediately played with new toys.

We spent more time at the other G'ma's too, where there were more games.

And more games.

And more games! 

Miles cuddled with Aunt Anna a little too. 

All those games wear a four year old out!


I also enjoyed a girls night with my sisters.
We went out for dinner... I had a Caprese salad.  It was delicious.

Then we headed to another place for coffee.

And dessert!

 I should have talked them into a group photo of the five of us, but really we were too busy enjoying ourselves.  And I was back at Mleyneks in time to put the boys in the bath.

 They might have gotten a little carried away with the bubble bath while I wasn't looking.

It nearly swallowed them up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment